An estimated 500 grams of shabu intercepted in Milaor-Naga City by-pass road.
Dárlán Páléncìá Bárcélón
Legazpi City, [02.02.19] – Two persons suspected to be drug pushers from Cavite province who were carrying a PhP 3.4 million pesos worth of crystal meth were busted by PDEA-Camarines Sur operatives at noon time today along Milaor-Naga City by-pass road, in Barangay San Jose, Milaor, Camarines Sur.
According to Ms. Cotton C. Yuson, Spokesperson of PDEA Regional Office sent to www.philexaminer.com a buy-bust operation was conducted at 11:45 o’ clock against the suspects.
The team led by IA V Joyiann Ivy H. Cedo, under the over-all supervision of Director II Christian O. Frivaldo, CESE, Regional Director, PDEA Regional Office 5 arrested the suspects identified as Jane Christine Luzvi Nuevo y San Jose @ Jing, 32 years old, married and Marlon Luisse Espiritu, 23 years old, single both residents of Bacoor, Cavite.
The operation has resulted in the confiscation of the following items:
- One (1) pc brown paper wrapped with brown masking tape marked as RLZ-1 02.02.19 with a signature;
- Five (5) pieces knot-tied transparent plastic bags wrapped with masking tape respectively marked as RLZ-2 02.02.19 to RLZ-6 02.02.19 all with signatures containing white crystalline substance suspected as “shabu” with an estimated weight of more or less 500 grams having an estimated drug standard value of PhP 3.4 million pesos;
- One piece genuine One Thousand peso bill with serial number FX667796 placed on top of eight bundles of boodle money marked with not valid for legal tender at the back wrapped in transparent plastic marked with RLZ-7A 02.02. with a signature placed inside a white paper bag with markings RLZ-7 02.02.19 with a signature;
- One unit OPPO Cellphone marked as RLZ-8 02.02.19 with signature.
- One unit color sky-blue Ford Lynx sedan.
Recovered pieces of drug and non-drug evidence were immediately marked and properly inventoried at the scene in the presence of the suspects themselves, Media Representative Tex Agor and Barangay Captain Rodrigo Tanawtanaw of San Jose, Milaor, Camarines Sur.
Suspects are currently under the custody of PDEA Camarines Sur custodial facility.